Planned giving takes many forms. However, all gifts to The Hermitage will go directly to caring for the many unwanted felines in Southern Arizona. By considering a simple planned gift, you can be responsible for making a transformational difference in the lives of homeless, sick, abused and unwanted cats in our community. Your gift will allow us to continue our mission for future generations.
Types of Planned Giving:
- Appreciated Stock, Real Estate or other Appreciated Assets
- Bequests of Assets in Will or Living Trust
- Bequests of IRA or other retirement plan
- Gifts Directly from your IRA
- Gifts Directly from Life Insurance Policy
- Gifts of Personal Residence or Farm with Retained Life Estate
- Charitable Trust
Steps to Making Planned Gifts
- Contact your attorney and your financial advisor and tell them you’d like to arrange for a planned gift to The Hermitage No-Kill Cat Shelter. Your attorney or financial advisor can then assist you in determining what type of gift best suits your personal and financial circumstances.
- Please be sure to talk to your family and friends about your plans and personal wishes in addressing family needs, as well as your legacy gifts.
For more information contact Karen Baden MBA, MSL – [email protected] or 520-589-2733